Why I am like this... (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I started playing Sims 4 again on my laptop and for some reason, my battery gets low faster when I'm playing... and I don't see it, I forget to charge it and boom... all my progress is lost :jisoosmh: I have to remember to save it as often as I can
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I save my Sims progress a lot, even though I play on PC/Desktop...

I have to save on account of having full autonomy on and I find out some sims are doing stuff they shouldn't and I have to reload! For example, I've come across a few house fires due to stupid sims that can't cook trying to serve a meal for 10 other sims!
:jisoosmh: :lisalaugh:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
You play Sims without the charger? :hayshook:
yeah, bcs I run out of memory so I had to install it on an external drive :jisoosmh: the struggle is real until I can play on computer again
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I save my Sims progress a lot, even though I play on PC/Desktop...

I have to save on account of having full autonomy on and I find out some sims are doing stuff they shouldn't and I have to reload! For example, I've come across a few house fires due to stupid sims that can't cook trying to serve a meal for 10 other sims!
:jisoosmh: :lisalaugh:
damn :wimwim: some bugs can be really annoying. Once I've got a dog stuck, he jus didn't want to poo outside and the adoption guy came and gut stuck in my house too :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
do you also let your characters die a weird death like everyone who used to play Sims.... many years ago? :D
not really :wimwim: I didn't kill any lately
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and brekker

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
yeah, bcs I run out of memory so I had to install it on an external drive :jisoosmh: the struggle is real until I can play on computer again
Omg I had to do this with my old laptop. It only had 128 gb and I needed that space for my architecture software. Wait, so the drive and the charger goes in the same place on your laptop?
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Omg I had to do this with my old laptop. It only had 128 gb and I needed that space for my architecture software. Wait, so the drive and the charger goes in the same place on your laptop?
Yeah, I've got design softwares too so the space is gone
and no, different place but it's already laggy a little bcs it is installed on an external drive so when it's charging it is even worst :sadcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I feel for you, I've done that so many times
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread