- Joined
- 23 November 2023
- Messages
- 3,352
- Reactions Received
- 1,590
- Location
- Woodsboro🔪👻
- Website
- www.hoyolab.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12,864
- Fandom
- NCTzen,Army
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- 𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
I not have issuesLike irl it's normal that some members in internet forums are closer to each other and communicate more.
The reason why members might ignore you, is your behavior (nothing's wrong with you, let me explain):
You comment and that's absolutely fine. But then you make another thread where you told us that you'll leave us. You will not find friends here when you always say 'Goodbye'! Imagine you met someone irl and want to befriend them. But every few days you tell them "I'll leave you. Bye!". Sorry, that will not work. That person would think "Why should I befriend her when she'll leave me anyway?"
I not need help I'm fine