UGH I HATE WHEN I SAY IT THE LETTER SOUNDS SO WEIRD N I HATE HOW IT LOOKS
doll ౨ৎ . Joined 19 August 2021 Messages 23,071 Reactions Received 16,322 Location not active Cards View Profile KS Coins 25,801 14 October 2021 #1 UGH I HATE WHEN I SAY IT THE LETTER SOUNDS SO WEIRD N I HATE HOW IT LOOKS
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 14 October 2021 #2 i love writing it tho Reactions: doll
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 15 October 2021 #3 i keep confusing j and g when speaking Reactions: doll
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 15 October 2021 #4 What about when it's silent?
doll ౨ৎ . Joined 19 August 2021 Messages 23,071 Reactions Received 16,322 Location not active Cards View Profile KS Coins 25,801 15 October 2021 #5 Tickita said: What about when it's silent? Click to expand... makes me even more angry Reactions: Tickita
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 15 October 2021 #6 I don't mind it.