Why I may disappear and never return (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 March 2019
Messages
50
Reactions Received
413
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I wasn’t going to share this because I don’t have many friends here, and I’ve never talked here much. I only really know a select few from AKP but I can’t bring myself to tell them personally so here.

I have a brain tumor. I most likely won’t live. It’ll be alright though. Ok. It’ll be alright. I just wanna stay positive and happy. Ok.

@Izz @KwonSoonYoung
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i hope youll be okay
i respect you a lot for trying to stay happy <3
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Tyler I don’t even know what to say. How could this even be real. I just talked to you. I just heard your voice. You were ok...you’re ok. I heard you I saw you. This can’t be happening, no. I can’t believe it. I love you so damn much I can’t let you go so soon. You have to live. I can’t lose anyone else. No no no no. Tyler I love you so much you can’t leave yet..
 
Joined
3 March 2019
Messages
50
Reactions Received
413
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Tyler I don’t even know what to say. How could this even be real. I just talked to you. I just heard your voice. You were ok...you’re ok. I heard you I saw you. This can’t be happening, no. I can’t believe it. I love you so damn much I can’t let you go so soon. You have to live. I can’t lose anyone else. No no no no. Tyler I love you so much you can’t leave yet..
I won’t leave you, alright? I’ll stay with you. It’ll be alright. Don’t worry...I love you so much I don’t want to leave you. You’re like my little sister I don’t want you to hurt. Please don’t hurt. Please. I can’t control what happens but I just don’t want you to hurt
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I hope you’re okay and stay strong for the friends you have on here. You may think you only have a few friends here, but I assure you, you are definitely loved.
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I won’t leave you, alright? I’ll stay with you. It’ll be alright. Don’t worry...I love you so much I don’t want to leave you. You’re like my little sister I don’t want you to hurt. Please don’t hurt. Please. I can’t control what happens but I just don’t want you to hurt
I can’t breathe Ty. I fucking hate this world. It should have fucking been me why is it you you’re so amazing in all ways why you
 
Joined
3 March 2019
Messages
50
Reactions Received
413
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I can’t breathe Ty. I fucking hate this world. It should have fucking been me why is it you you’re so amazing in all ways why you
Isabelle stop it please it makes me sad to know I’ve made you sad...it will really be alright. I’m staying strong. You can too, I know it. Just breathe, please. Everything will be ok.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm so sorry to hear this news from you, and I honestly cannot begin to fathom what you are currently doing through. I will however say how proud I am of you for working to remain so positive through this - it is important! Don't let it get you down, and continue with your best life. I wish you the best of luck, friend. Know you have more support than you realize here ♡
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Just keep a chin up and try to remain thoughts of positivity but know it’s okay to feel moments where you feel down. You’re a wonderful person and should always cherish the time you have here because sometimes things may surprise you. I’m glad you told us. I know what I said on insta was before I saw this thread so I hope you continue to enjoy with people here and around you.



13245

Flowers for a wonderful flower. You’ll bloom still. Just keep a small smile forth.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I’m so sorry that you’re going through this. I really hope that you will be okay and I wish you the best of luck. Stay strong.
I know we don’t know each other, but if you ever need to talk you can always pm me. 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
 

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
.
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
1,111
Reactions Received
5,054
Location
MEOW STAN SVT
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
ah tyler... im so sorry for it... still, i dont know what to sat honestly, you are angel, world is so cruel to do this to you, but still, we are here, and come here anyway, i honestly hate world for doing this to you but i will pray, and wish for you, those are stupid but honestly i want to give you a gift and thats all i can
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Omg I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I can relate a little to your situation. Last year, I was told I had a tumor near one of my kidneys. The doctors weren't sure how the operation would go and told my parents to "be prepared". I've gotten better over the year but I'm still doing my rounds of chemotherapy. During this time, it really is best to stay positive and I'm so glad to hear you're doing that. I know you'll get through this so stay strong, okay? <33

I know all too well about the horrors of cancer so if you ever need to talk, my dms are always open :)
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
We've never talked but I really admire your positive outlook and tenacity <3

Let's just take one day at a time and try and make the best out of it. Do the things you love to do, spend time talking to the people you love and care about, anything you wanna talk about or anyone you wanna talk to, go for it. I wish you all the strength and happiness in the world. Your friends and even I and others are here for you in anyway you want.

I hope you know that your friends really love and appreciate you, even if you feel they aren't many. It's how good friends you have that count, not how many <3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread