Why I now have 5 ults instead of one. (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Okay, first of all, I don't like Dreamcatcher any less than I did and I still love them with my heart and I am still an InSomnia.
However, this is what I have been thinking lately and have even discussed with @goyo about it as we literally discuss many things lol She's so awesome that everyone should stan goyo :lovelycooky::bigcatlove:
But since I have been into much more groups and they literally keep growing, I am finding it hard to just have one bias as I find all the groups I love, amazing!
This is how I am going to do it, I'll have 1st tier groups, 2nd tier groups and then 3rd tier groups.

What this means is that the 3rd tier groups are not in my biases and they are not yet in my 2nd tier groups which means I am not into them just yet, but they have potential. These groups are: SNSD, Cherry Bullet, fromis_9 and other groups, I'll have to think of this tier more.
My 2nd tier groups are a bit different. They are groups I love but not enough to be in tier 1 and these groups consist of TWICE, Red Velvet, and Blackpink.

Now, I do have a tier just before the first tier which is Tier 1.5. This means the groups who are in Tier 2, yet have extreme potential to be in Tier 1 and these groups are Everglow and Loona.

Now for Tier 1 and my ultimate biases. These are the groups which I'm absolutely in love with and will find it hard for them to slip down to any other tier.
These groups are:
Dreamcatcher, Gfriend, CLC, Oh My Girl and (G)I-dle.

Now, depending on who I vote for in shows and competitions, etc, it will depend on who needs that vote the most. So as of right now, out of my 5 ults, if they went up against each other in a comeback, I would vote for who needed it the most, so if Dreamcatcher went up against any of my other 4 ults, I would still vote for Dreamcatcher and would do the same for my other ults.

Anyway, let's enjoy this ride together! :bigcatlove::rjbow::nekolove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:maheart:
everyone needs to stan y o u

Being in multiple fandoms is quite fulfilling and having so many groups in your first tier is actually quite fun.

I hope that this makes you happier:)
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
:maheart:
everyone needs to stan y o u

Being in multiple fandoms is quite fulfilling and having so many groups in your first tier is actually quite fun.

I hope that this makes you happier:)
Nahuh! Everyone should stan the amazing goyo! Everyone should love her, worship her and call her Buddha! :rjbow::queen:

Yes, that is what I want to achieve as a Kpop fan, more happiness and I thought it would be even more fun to put them into Tiers.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Nahuh! Everyone should stan the amazing goyo! Everyone should love her, worship her and call her Buddha! :rjbow::queen:

Yes, that is what I want to achieve as a Kpop fan, more happiness and I thought it would be even more fun to put them into Tiers.
you are so sweet :maheart: Everyone needs to stan the brilliant writer @ChaseMeJiYoo who also is hilarious and so humble.

And yeah. Tiers seems more fun. I should probably organize it like that too:) I might make a thread about that when I am back home. Tier 1 and Tier 2 are pretty much set anyway
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
you are so sweet :maheart: Everyone needs to stan the brilliant writer @ChaseMeJiYoo who also is hilarious and so humble.

And yeah. Tiers seems more fun. I should probably organize it like that too:) I might make a thread about that when I am back home. Tier 1 and Tier 2 are pretty much set anyway
Please stop :taesquish::sakUwu:
Oh you should, it'll be a lot of fun :bigcatclap:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and leesooman
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Seeing your evolution into stanning clc :maheart: But anyway this is super organized!~ makes me want to make my own tiers lol
lol I didn't realize the organization part until people had said about it, but I guess it is pretty organized lol and you should do that :bigcatclap:looks like I've started something lol :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and leesooman
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Non-Kpop fans have no idea that when it comes to Kpop, we’re so organised it’s almost military like.
one of the things i like about being a kpop fan. its like a whole different world with its own set of rules and lifestyle. we should be in a dystopian novel or something.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
lol I didn't realize the organization part until people had said about it, but I guess it is pretty organized lol and you should do that :bigcatclap:looks like I've started something lol :dubuthink:
lol i guess you have!~ right now, it's probably be something like:

Tier GOD- groups on this tier can't be removed, my absolute faves: SNSD and CLC
Tier One- I LOVE these groups: Twice, Red Velvet, BTS, Hello Venus
Tier Two and 3- I like these groups a lot, and some I am still getting into and they have a potential to rise: BP, GIDLE, Mamamoo, fromis_9, LOONA, Dreamcatcher, AOA, After School, f(x), BVNDIT, Miss A, Wonder Girls, Kard
Tier 4- groups I have interest in but haven't gotten into yet: Pentagon, SF9, EXO, BVNDIT, ITZY, Cherry Bullet, Monsta X, Seventeen

there are probably a lot of groups I'm forgetting though.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
lol i guess you have!~ right now, it's probably be something like:

Tier GOD- groups on this tier can't be removed, my absolute faves: SNSD and CLC
Tier One- I LOVE these groups: Twice, Red Velvet, BTS, Hello Venus
Tier Two and 3- I like these groups a lot, and some I am still getting into and they have a potential to rise: BP, GIDLE, Mamamoo, fromis_9, LOONA, Dreamcatcher, AOA, After School, f(x), BVNDIT, Miss A, Wonder Girls, Kard
Tier 4- groups I have interest in but haven't gotten into yet: Pentagon, SF9, EXO, BVNDIT, ITZY, Cherry Bullet, Monsta X, Seventeen

there are probably a lot of groups I'm forgetting though.
I like it! haha you have your eyes on so many groups lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like it! haha you have your eyes on so many groups lol
ikr lol. There's a lot I want to stan and am still getting into. Right now my attention is on becoming a full Dreamcatcher, LOONA, and fromis stan though. And then I shall go after other groups!~
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
ikr lol. There's a lot I want to stan and am still getting into. Right now my attention is on becoming a full Dreamcatcher, LOONA, and fromis stan though. And then I shall go after other groups!~
Well, just think of it as a journey as there are so many groups to discover. So this tier thing is actually pretty good for multiple fandom stans.
Maybe we should think of an official Tier thread or something.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well, just think of it as a journey as there are so many groups to discover. So this tier thing is actually pretty good for multiple fandom stans.
Maybe we should think of an official Tier thread or something.
yeah, it's neat to keep things organized tbh. and a tier thread would be cool!~
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread