Appreciation Why I will most likely never unstan Dreamcatcher. (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I said 'Most likely' because you never know what can happen.

My reason is probably similar to everyone else's favourite groups that they stan!
But anyway, why I will never unstan them is because they have a special place in my heart and they are not just another K-pop group to me.
It's more like supporting a football team or something but with a different experience! Does that make sense?
If they suddenly broke up tomorrow, I don't know if I could get back into K-pop (probably still keep in touch with Gfriend and Oh My Girl, but I probably wouldn't be active in the k-pop community.

Anyway, who else feels this way with the group(s) they love?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I feel the same way with dreamcatcher and all my mother un groups.
I went through alot as a shawol but I would deeply regret it if I wouldn’t stan them. I am just supee loyal to them. And this is how I feel about all my ub‘s
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I feel the same way with dreamcatcher and all my mother un groups.
I went through alot as a shawol but I would deeply regret it if I wouldn’t stan them. I am just supee loyal to them. And this is how I feel about all my ub‘s
I know exactly what you mean! It's like you see them as your family as weird as that may sound lol

DC are just amazinggg <3
Yaaaasss!!! :pandalove::queen::pandahappy:
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I actually started stanning them just today after seeing all the things I was tagged in you did.

But,yes. I feel the same way for seventeen. I’ve been with them since even earlier than the start and it’s an attachment. It’s the same for Seventeen,EXO and Got7.

I’ve been since it all began but seventeen is closest. When SVT leaves. I’ll be distancing away from kpop possibly on stanning anyone else
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,255
Reactions Received
4,116
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
59,014
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I have that with T-ara. When Soyeon and Boram left and then knowing later on when the remaining 4 their contracts would expire I was sad and couldn't even listen to their songs anymore because it made me depressed. Dreamcatcher debuted in the same year and they cushioned the blow for me. T-ara will forever be on my nr1 spot in my heart though as much as I also love Dreamcatcher.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I actually started stanning them just today after seeing all the things I was tagged in you did.

But,yes. I feel the same way for seventeen. I’ve been with them since even earlier than the start and it’s an attachment. It’s the same for Seventeen,EXO and Got7.

I’ve been since it all began but seventeen is closest. When SVT leaves. I’ll be distancing away from kpop possibly on stanning anyone else
You just started stanning Dreamcatcher today?

I know what you mean! It's like, when your biases will leave the k-pop scene, it will be hard to stay in.
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
: > Yeah. I checked out more of their music after seeing all the videos here you did. And it will be. I’m pretty much here because of SVT. Even though exo was my first. But they became more to me. It doesn’t feel right sticking around when it’s over
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ü
I actually started stanning them just today after seeing all the things I was tagged in you did.

But,yes. I feel the same way for seventeen. I’ve been with them since even earlier than the start and it’s an attachment. It’s the same for Seventeen,EXO and Got7.

I’ve been since it all began but seventeen is closest. When SVT leaves. I’ll be distancing away from kpop possibly on stanning anyone else
: > Yeah. I checked out more of their music after seeing all the videos here you did. And it will be. I’m pretty much here because of SVT. Even though exo was my first. But they became more to me. It doesn’t feel right sticking around when it’s over
YES!!
Happy that you stan dreamcatcher now.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I know exactly what you mean! It's like you see them as your family as weird as that may sound lol


Yaaaasss!!! :pandalove::queen::pandahappy:
Funny that you mention this. In the Dreamcatcher thread, I called JiU "my daughter" because that's how I feel towards her. I actually feel like that towards all 7 of them.❤❤❤
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
: > Yeah. I checked out more of their music after seeing all the videos here you did. And it will be. I’m pretty much here because of SVT. Even though exo was my first. But they became more to me. It doesn’t feel right sticking around when it’s over
Well if you want to know more about the group then just either follow the tags, watch the thread or ask me or you can do all three lol
That is true! We invest a lot into our groups we love, so when that goes away, it's a sad time.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it's the way I feel with Hyuna, BTS, and Twice
couldn't unstan them for the world

DC are slowly climbing up there as I get familiar with the members, the music, and everything about them
falling in love with these underrated queens~
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
it's the way I feel with Hyuna, BTS, and Twice
couldn't unstan them for the world

DC are slowly climbing up there as I get familiar with the members, the music, and everything about them
falling in love with these underrated queens~
I know exactly what you mean! Like I said before, it's like supporting a sports team.

Yay! That's good to know!
I think to get to know them more, you should watch the official Dreamcatcher thread and you are also on the DC taglist, so you can learn more about them through that way :pandahappy::queen:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and yeji

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know exactly what you mean! Like I said before, it's like supporting a sports team.

Yay! That's good to know!
I think to get to know them more, you should watch the official Dreamcatcher thread and you are also on the DC taglist, so you can learn more about them through that way :pandahappy::queen:
yup! I look at all the threads, but never really reply xD
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So you are a lurker then :pandahappy: Certainly nothing wrong with that! You can still learn a lot about them by lurking in the shadows lol
lololololol, that's the type of person I am xD
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
lololololol, that's the type of person I am xD
Well you are more than likely to like the content or reply whenever you want but if you prefer to just watch the thread, then that is awesome too :pandaboss::pandahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well you are more than likely to like the content or reply whenever you want but if you prefer to just watch the thread, then that is awesome too :pandaboss::pandahappy:
lolololol, I'll try and be more active though <3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread