"Why I'm worried about Elris" (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Do you still them @emanresu
Yes I still love them.

Sohee would potentially seriously be a candidate for one of my top biases if they were more active.

If I knew they'd be more pushed I'd maybe get more into her.

I'm very risk averse haha. I went head over heels for Nayoung and Yeonwoo and then they exited.

This Is Me is still one of my favorite songs of the past year or so.

Hopefully they comeback soon. I'll be excited.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B and OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread