I mean, look at this masterpiece!
Yoohyeon . Joined 14 July 2019 Messages 2,532 Reactions Received 8,405 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 14 August 2019 #1 I mean, look at this masterpiece! Also a tragic Lesbian love story. Reactions: Soleski, yeji, Darkyoda47 and 1 other person
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 14 August 2019 #2 T-Ara always had the best mv's. No one does such dramatic and heartfelt ones anymore Reactions: Yoohyeon, Soleski and Deleted member 289
dokyeomon Joined 6 April 2019 Messages 801 Reactions Received 3,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @blankpersona 14 August 2019 #3 t-ara's drama mvs really were on another level sexy love's a banger too Reactions: Yoohyeon, Soleski and yeji
Yoohyeon . Joined 14 July 2019 Messages 2,532 Reactions Received 8,405 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 15 August 2019 #4 I was thinking about it and I would love to actually write a book around this type of story Reactions: yeji