Why is it a generally accepted thing (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
But like, they're huge mythical badass creatures that breathe fire and the best we can come up with for their general diet is fish??
I mean... Why would they go through the trouble of catching smth else much harder to catch, if they can just fly over the water and catch some fish?
They are usually depicted to eat other land moving animals too....

I mean why WOULD they eat other mythical animals, considering those tend to be a lot harder to catch usually.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
B-because they're DRAGONS MAN
You mean the animals typically described as quite lazy, grumpy and as hoarders?

Why would they care what they eat, they just want to go back to their gold ASAP!
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Ive never heard this.... I thought they ate other animals, like lions and stuff, like bigger mammals..
Maybe its just the stuff I watch but I keep seeing them depicted as eating fish a bit like cats
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I'm delicious either way :jenniesmug: :jenniesmug:
:nayeonisdone::sanathink::umwhat:

(If I wanted to be serious I'd ask how do u know but...) I hv no further thots. Or I do but disorganized so not gonna try n write more here. You win!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Grilled fish is tasty and dragons can get an endless supply?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is new to me. never heard of such a thing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread