- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Idk even what mood I am in sometimes haha. These days only metal can fill the gapI'm not sure, why is that? Is your spotifiy list not ordered properly?![]()
you could listen to metal thenIdk even what mood I am in sometimes haha. These days only metal can fill the gap
yeah but I don't know much of metal bands that are heavy enough hahayou could listen to metal then![]()
maybe @Pirioca could help?yeah but I don't know much of metal bands that are heavy enough haha
It happens all the timei feel you, sometimes i'll literally waste the time i have to listen to music trying to figure out what i want to listen to![]()
i'll be like 'i'm going to listen to this song' *5 seconds into it* 'i'm not really feeling it today' lolIt happens all the time
I don't know everything hahaThanks for mentioning me, but I guess @Tsukino knows more modern Metal bands than me (and she knows half of Japan too).![]()
yeah then you skip the song and look for smth elsei'll be like 'i'm going to listen to this song' *5 seconds into it* 'i'm not really feeling it today' lol
Do you have Spotify? Its Song Radio feature will create a playlist of songs similar to one song you specify. Useful for discovering new artists for a specific genre or style.yeah but I don't know much of metal bands that are heavy enough haha
yes I only use SpotifyDo you have Spotify? Its Song Radio feature will create a playlist of songs similar to one song you specify. Useful for discovering new artists for a specific genre or style.
I think Apple Music has something similar.
Excellent!yes I only use Spotify![]()
yep lolyeah then you skip the song and look for smth else
Excellent!
Unfortunately, I can't suggest any specific artists. The ones I know aren't heavy enough for real metal fans.
Just tell me your favorite Metal genres and I'll tag you when I post new songs. But I guess you already check my postings in 'Planet Earth'.I don't know everything haha
It happens to me with other things too, like youtube videosi feel you, sometimes i'll literally waste the time i have to listen to music trying to figure out what i want to listen to![]()
oh I did not know! But you were the only person that came to mindThanks for mentioning me, but I guess @Tsukino knows more modern Metal bands than me (and she knows half of Japan too).![]()