- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,073
- Reactions Received
- 98,839
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 349,700
- Ship
- Wreck
yeah then you skip the song and look for smth else
and the circle repeatsyep lol
yeah then you skip the song and look for smth else
and the circle repeatsyep lol
yep T^TIt happens to me with other things too, like youtube videosSometimes its just too hard to decide
Anything from power metal to symphonicJust tell me your favorite Metal genres and I'll tag you when I post new songs. But I guess you already check my postings in 'Planet Earth'.
That reminds me of Chemical Carnival’s lyrics loland the circle repeats![]()
Interesting. I thought you'd be more into Metalcore.Anything from power metal to symphonic
I like metalcore tooInteresting. I thought you'd be more into Metalcore.
i wish there was an app that u could humm your song to and they would find itTO FIND WHAT I WANT TO LISTEN TO
I often wished for that tooi wish there was an app that u could humm your song to and they would find it
Of course they willI often wished for that too
Certainly AIs will get us there..
Aaah I am too indecisive, but that’s another thingIt shouldn't be too hard if you stick to the one genre.
When you're going specifics then yes
you will get used to it imoAaah I am too indecisive, but that’s another thing
Yes it is hard to comprehend sometimes.I feel you