why is loona tv like this? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
if you search up Loona tv then it shows a playlist of 492 videos, all of them are loona tv. but what I dont understand is why some of them are so short and why theyre separated. like a lot of the episodes are them doing the same thing, I dont understand why block berry doesnt just combine certain clips into one episode. it makes no sense to just separate them. I was beginning to watch it today so I could stay up to date with what theyre doing but I couldn't help but notice that the playlist could have been so much shorter if they just combined certain clips. I get that they might want the episodes to be short so you can just watch them on the go but I really dont think orbits would mind if one of them was a little longer then the others.
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's more to do with why they produce them like that in the first place. They can shoot like ten minutes of extra video while filming an MV and then edit that into maybe 15-20 episodes, depending on how they're edited. It's a fairly cheap, low commitment way for them to continually feed content to fans pretty much constantly throughout the year. The emphasis is on always having something to show us, however short, rather than having something more convenient for viewing later on, especially since they didn't put much effort into Vlives until recently.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Th
It's more to do with why they produce them like that in the first place. They can shoot like ten minutes of extra video while filming an MV and then edit that into maybe 15-20 episodes, depending on how they're edited. It's a fairly cheap, low commitment way for them to continually feed content to fans pretty much constantly throughout the year. The emphasis is on always having something to show us, however short, rather than having something more convenient for viewing later on, especially since they didn't put much effort into Vlives until recently.
That makes sense. But still, a lot of the clips are just of them doing the same thing, I just wish that they could combine it but it does make sense that they want the fans to feel like they constantly have content that’s being put out. I kinda hope that loona can have an actual reality show like other kpop group have. Like “blackpink house”, “run bts”, the level up series that red velvet has, all the girls in loona have nice personalities so I really can’t wait until they get something like that. With longer episodes.
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Th

That makes sense. But still, a lot of the clips are just of them doing the same thing, I just wish that they could combine it but it does make sense that they want the fans to feel like they constantly have content that’s being put out. I kinda hope that loona can have an actual reality show like other kpop group have. Like “blackpink house”, “run bts”, the level up series that red velvet has, all the girls in loona have nice personalities so I really can’t wait until they get something like that. With longer episodes.
Definitely, the fan base would go nuts for a reality show, even if it's just them sitting around the dorms doing nothing in particular. Hopefully they can do something like that when they have more time in their schedule, it would be a good way to get more fans, and with Loona, the memes basically create themselves.

:sanapray:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
if you search up Loona tv then it shows a playlist of 492 videos, all of them are loona tv. but what I dont understand is why some of them are so short and why theyre separated. like a lot of the episodes are them doing the same thing, I dont understand why block berry doesnt just combine certain clips into one episode. it makes no sense to just separate them. I was beginning to watch it today so I could stay up to date with what theyre doing but I couldn't help but notice that the playlist could have been so much shorter if they just combined certain clips. I get that they might want the episodes to be short so you can just watch them on the go but I really dont think orbits would mind if one of them was a little longer then the others.
They upload everyday except for Sunday I think that's why they're so short. The ones before debut (especially the ones before YYXY) were amazing because of all the blurred girls lmao.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I personally love how LoonaTV is. It makes it special.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread