Why is Seungri still so popular? (1 Viewer)

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
If they defend him then that's a different story. Your post insinuated that a person's visuals should not be praised based on their actions. Whatever a person does will never influence my visual perception of them, because someone's actions don't make them physically repulsive (unless that action is plastic surgery).
I thought it was obvious that if they find him a snacc they think he hasn't done anything wrong? There's a whole side of stan Twitter who is adamant he has done nothing wrong and I sadly know a person like this as well. These people have no morals and no self-respect for themselves or other women. And like I said, that's my point of view, not yours, it's nice that you think differently, though, just that we can't agree so let's agree to disagree.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Moonrise and yeji
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I thought it was obvious that if they find him a snacc they think he hasn't done anything wrong? There's a whole side of stan Twitter who is adamant he has done nothing wrong and I sadly know a person like this as well. These people have no morals and no self-respect for themselves or other women. And like I said, that's my point of view, not yours, it's nice that you think differently, though, just that we can't agree so let's agree to disagree.
Why would that be obvious? I find him super attractive and a snacc, but I do not approve of his actions.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and yeji

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Why would that be obvious? I find him super attractive and a snacc, but I do not approve of his actions.
Because the whole thread is about why Seungri is popular and my point is that if these people willingly post and share his photos on Twitter then they most likely believe that he has done nothing wrong. I'd never save his photos on my phone, would you? And would you post that on Twitter under a Soompi article for everyone to see, that you think like this? If you do not approve of his actions, you wouldn't go around praising his looks under the article related to him. 🧐
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Moonrise and yeji
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Because the whole thread is about why Seungri is popular and my point is that if these people willingly post and share his photos on Twitter then they most likely believe that he has done nothing wrong. I'd never save his photos on my phone, would you? And would you post that on Twitter under a Soompi article for everyone to see, that you think like this? If you do not approve of his actions, you wouldn't go around praising his looks under article related to him. 🧐
Seungri is popular because it's difficult to send down the drain one of the most successful K-Pop stories. I never save anyone's photos on my phone, so I am not the right person to ask that question. Furthermore:

If you do not approve of his actions, you wouldn't go around praising his looks under article related to him. 🧐
Yes, I would, especially if he looks good in the pictures.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Just because he is a criminal does not mean he is not physically attractive.
Yes but it is a little strange that people, particularly female fans continue to find him attractive/are sexually interested in him when he's been complicit in the sexual assaults of numerous women...
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
But Seungri isn't even that good of a singer... he's like 4th or 5th in Big Bang imo

Even a VIP whom I talked to and keep defending him told me that she saw him live for his solo concert and for BigBang and admitted that he was terrible at singing. G-Dragon sings better than him when he is a rapper at first and even T.O.P doesn’t seem that bad.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread