- Joined
- 17 November 2021
- Messages
- 2,708
- Reactions Received
- 2,985
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,688
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- She/They
- Ship
That is what I thought, the pastels with the black looks so elegant, compared to all the clashing fluorescents on the American onesIt looks cute
TrueThat is what I thought, the pastels with the black looks so elegant, compared to all the clashing fluorescents on the American ones
![]()
As a Graphic Designer the clashing bothers me so muchTrue
I can imagineAs a Graphic Designer the clashing bothers me so much
I can imagine
RIGHT. give everyone the aesthetically pleasing themes 😭whatttt spotify give us that its gorgeous tf lol
They do??Because of a bigger budget?
FRRRRIGHT. give everyone the aesthetically pleasing themes 😭
Because of a bigger budget?
I'm not sure if Spotify Italia has a bigger budget 🤔 but a graphic like that is actually simpler than the ones the US keeps doing that blind my eyesThey do??