I have to leave my Exi cave and socialize for hours 😂 It’s just a mood omg 😂
Exi message @Nina for my discord <3 . Joined 28 September 2021 Messages 5,549 Reactions Received 53,023 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5,908 Ship @litc Wreck @Melon 6 May 2022 #1 I have to leave my Exi cave and socialize for hours 😂 It’s just a mood omg 😂 Reactions: Ahsoka, Haiku, Boyo and 2 others
uran xoxoxo . Joined 19 January 2020 Messages 14,172 Reactions Received 18,927 Location My house Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,833 Fandom 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮 Gender Male Ship @kingdom 6 May 2022 #2 We love how she knows whats up Reactions: Exi
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,396 Reactions Received 41,058 Cards View Profile KS Coins 239,056 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 6 May 2022 #3 I deeply agree with her. Reactions: Exi
H Haiku . Joined 26 November 2021 Messages 3,179 Reactions Received 3,849 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 6 May 2022 #4 mood Reactions: Exi