Why is wjsn still slept on?? (2 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that what I am wondering too :umjicry:
the girls are hella talented too and aren't from an unkown company.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Beats me. They have such a solid discography, great talented members, lots of content, good visuals :sj_weary:

Lowkey making their way into my top tier of girl groups.

Also I love when groups have a concept/sound they really commit to and WJSN do that very well.
 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Beats me. They have such a solid discography, great talented members, lots of content, good visuals :sj_weary:

Lowkey making their way into my top tier of girl groups.

Also I love when groups have a concept/sound they really commit to and WJSN do that very well.
Yes. Their sound! It's either "I'm a bad bitch you cant kill me but you can love me" or "I look fat but I want to party"

Versatile queens
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
They need to promote the members individually more through varieties, dance or singing covers. They are hella talented. EXY could make a solo title track because in spite of being a top rapper of this generation, no one acknowledge her and that’s sad.

They are already more popular and successful than many girl groups.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread