- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
and in mine >:(You're still the winner in my heart!
and in mine >:(You're still the winner in my heart!
i need a mom like youYou are all bullies! She tried to get along with all of you Gg stans and non-Taeyong biased people and even music stans! She really tried to get along, but all she got was hate and unacceptance from you all, just because she is a visual stan! So now she has given up and is just fighting against the world, because the world didn't accept her!
My baby is an innocent little angel!
You can be my little brat! But no insulting my little angel!are you my mom too![]()
i gotta deal with a brat half sisterYou can be my little brat!
![]()
You are still my adorable little angel!i gotta deal with a brat half sister![]()
I DIDNTYou can be my little brat! But no insulting my little angel!
![]()
oh i know thatYou are still my adorable little angel!
she gave me a wowwait, she gives other reactions?!?
idk manI DIDNT
I JUST ASKED WHY SHE HATES ME
i gotta deal with a brat half sister![]()
I AM RESPECTFUL MOM
Very good! Don't feel insulted over her tantrums! She sometimes gets into a mood and it is kinda adorable!I DIDNT
I JUST ASKED WHY SHE HATES ME
stop reminding me about that! i wake up at night feeling guilty that i still havent updated iti got a like when i complimented her dotae fan fiction, and thats pretty much it![]()
okay sister~~stay outta my room
FINALLY IM IN THE TREEVery good! Don't feel insulted over her tantrums! She sometimes gets into a mood and it is kinda adorable!
Welcome to the family! I wll go add you to the family tree right away!