Why Koreans don't drive?! (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You must explain the full science of every part of driving, including crashes, acceleration, ect :sanapray:
To be fair I almost failed the learners permit because I didn’t realize they’d care so much about fines and so little about driving :wimwim: I hadn’t studied the fines at all really. Had I gotten 1 more wrong I would have failed. That would be 1 fail though not 960 or however many it was.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread