- Joined
- 13 December 2019
- Messages
- 15,368
- Reactions Received
- 19,079
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,194
- Fandom
- #1 🎵taste
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I have this friend who is dating this guy-- Said friend is lgbtq+ btw and this guy has told my friend numerous times that he hates the lgbtq community and that he doesn't support us at all. And literally they tell me. "He's not homophobic he just doesn't support it."
That is literally homophobia
Then a bunch of things happened with this guy where he turned out to be straight up toxic, and you know what they say "I just like toxic guys, like I know it's bad but I can't help it."
Jail.
I can't be doing this anymore. But I guess likes sometimes do attract then.
That is literally homophobia
Then a bunch of things happened with this guy where he turned out to be straight up toxic, and you know what they say "I just like toxic guys, like I know it's bad but I can't help it."
Jail.