Appreciation Why Panda is amazing (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,148
Reactions Received
53,004
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,576
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Cos she knows lexie from way back when:
Screenshot_20210112-062339_Firefox Lite.jpg

Iv only known lexie as lexusuwu here, but Panda has known lexie since she was lexuswoo, tats a long time, rite? Yay, Panda!!!!
@Panda @lexus
Btw panda, were you n i ever interacted bt either here or elsewhere? Ur username seems familiar but u been away too long n i dont rmbr if we ever interacted. Lol.
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
yeeeee, I have known lex for years and years now, maybe 3 or 4 years now?

tbh, i wouldn't be able to remember if we interacted as well lmao, I was active here forever ago when the forum first started

but I'm also Panda on AKP and HC if that helps
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,148
Reactions Received
53,004
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,576
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
yeeeee, I have known lex for years and years now, maybe 3 or 4 years now?

tbh, i wouldn't be able to remember if we interacted as well lmao, I was active here forever ago when the forum first started

but I'm also Panda on AKP and HC if that helps
I think i rmbr panda from akp but i was mostly only active/lurking there from late 2018-early 2019 when bith it n OH crashed n went ded for awhile 4 akp n a long time 4 OH. Since then iv been more on here than elsewhere. No comments abt other places rn.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I think i rmbr panda from akp but i was mostly only active/lurking there from late 2018-early 2019 when bith it n OH crashed n went ded for awhile 4 akp n a long time 4 OH. Since then iv been more on here than elsewhere. No comments abt other places rn.
yeeee that was probably me lmaooooo
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,148
Reactions Received
53,004
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,576
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
yeeee that was probably me lmaooooo
I dont rmbr wat kinda postings u made tho, just vaguely rmbr ur name. Other forums r too huge n unwieldly for me to get a sense if where the fun is happening.not many latest threads pages on forums, just latest posts. I wanna read n comment in latest threads or threads tat r unloved n uncommented in(ok maybe not tat last).
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Panda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread