Why the BG/GG Team Tournament will be my last one I do. (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So, after this BG/GG tournament finishes, I will not be doing anymore.

Quite frankly, I don't have the time to do it and have been squeezing it in between my busy schedule.

I did originally have plans to do more tournaments, like Idol VS Idol, Underrated Group, Soloist, Girl Group VS Girl Group and even a Boy Group VS Girl Group Tourney.

However, I'm a bit tired of doing them and this BG/GG Team Tournament has really taken it out of me and took up the time where I could have been more productive with something else that is more important to me.

I have enjoyed doing it and have found some gems, so I don't regret doing it, but I just think I can't really afford to do anymore since it takes so much time from me and I need to focus.

Anyway, thank you for reading and thank you for taking part in the GG/BG Team Tournament and I look forward to the ending :)
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Was a good tourney dude.

Thanks for the time you put into it!
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Honestly, that tournament has been going for a while, must have taken a lot of energy, thank you for putting so much effort into it for us :pandalove:
You’re the real MVP :maheart:
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Honestly, that tournament has been going for a while, must have taken a lot of energy, thank you for putting so much effort into it for us :pandalove:
You’re the real MVP :maheart:
Yeah it has lol but I hadn't been doing it everyday and there was a time when I took 2 weeks off from doing it and also a time when I would have quit early on if I didn't put in the 5/6 minute rule :haylul: :pikadab:
Thank you for your kind words!

Thank you for taking the time to doing your current tournament! It takes a lot of time and dedication to do a tournament like this and you went out of your way to do it. You're a star :pandalove:
You're the stars for taking part and making it possible :pepeheart::maheart::yes::lovelycooky:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,254
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,857
Ship
Wreck
Thanks, dude!, I couldn't have done it without all of you.
I really don't know how @Kiseki does it lol
Well what keeps me motivated is a few things with one of them being it can help people discover songs from an artist or an entire artist by highlight songs they didn't know about that are either hits or just well liked.

The 2nd reason would be it helps me give back to the forum by helping keep it active during times it can be a little slow which is why I initially decided on the 2 hour per match format.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well what keeps me motivated is a few things with one of them being it can help people discover songs from an artist or an entire artist by highlight songs they didn't know about that are either hits or just well liked.

The 2nd reason would be it helps me give back to the forum by helping keep it active during times it can be a little slow which is why I initially decided on the 2 hour per match format.
That's amazing! After I have done this tournament, I will take part more in your tournaments.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Thank you for all the time and effort you put into the tournament. I've loved taking part into it and discovered new songs that I love.
You're the best :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread