Why the heck is Quora full of people asking what image/screenshot deserves X number of views/likes? (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I went to Quora and the more I scroll, the more I find these posts which go like "Which screenshot deserves xxxxx number of views/upvotes/likes/shares?" there are so many and its so annoying :pepecry1:

Screenshot 2024-03-17 132050.png

Screenshot 2024-03-17 132059.png

Screenshot 2024-03-17 132107.png

Screenshot 2024-03-17 132114.png

Screenshot 2024-03-17 132123.png

Screenshot 2024-03-17 132132.png

Screenshot 2024-03-17 132138.png

Screenshot 2024-03-17 132202.png

Screenshot 2024-03-17 132208.png
 

Attachments

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,465
Reactions Received
39,098
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,799
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I'm probably wrong but this feels like people using context to get search algorithms to put their photo's higher on peoples landing pages. Or it could just be stupid humans being stupid.
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I'm probably wrong but this feels like people using context to get search algorithms to put their photo's higher on peoples landing pages. Or it could just be stupid humans being stupid.
Possibly the first but also the latter :ilovebread: either way it definitely make me want to burn my Quora acc, not that I used it but still :uwu:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread