Why they gotta (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Make this a "fanfic dream sequence"



Why can't they just once have actual cute gray boyfriends on a show? (I know all the reasons, the question was more facetious than anything and they probably wouldn't use actual homosexuals to play the parts, but sigh they cute together)
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't think there's many openly gay actors especially in Korea? I don't know, I'm not sure
There aren't, but considering how the stigma still is in most of the society, it is understandable unfortunately.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread