Why would someone not want to date you? (3 Viewers)

D

Deleted member 74

-My face is enough to keep most people from wanting to get to know me, I'm ugly
-I get tired of being around people real easily and my mood swings are another story
-I'm either insecure or think of myself too highly to settle for anything less than what I deserve
-Don't ever open up, don't ever trust, don't ever anything and have 0 expectations when it comes to people so trying to get to know me is like trying to get to know a wall
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,418
Reactions Received
9,439
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,713
Gender
Male
I seem reserved and cold at first because I have problems to express my feelings.

I'm like a stray wolf that can't survive in a cage. I don't cheat in a relationship, but I need my freedom to recharge my inner batteries. I'd not live together with someone. Separate apartments? Great!

When I try to make everything right in a relationship, I tend to fail. When I don't care that much, I do better. But then the topic is 'reserved and cold' again.

I always ventilate. Even in winter I sit there and sleep with an open window. I like the cold, I'm that crazy guy that walk around outside in a T-Shirt in deep winter. I should marry a polar bear lol.

There's no need for me to dress elegantly. A black T-Shirt, Cargo jeans, sneakers - done!
 
Last edited:

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
mental illness
very socially awkward
weird taste in music and clothing : /
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread