Why would you (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
be a terrible idol?

I speak without thinking.
I'm very much of the opinion it's better to ask forgiveness than permission. :pepeslippy: I'd definitely be the first female idol to shave my head. (Lucky for Ningning I'm neither an idol nor female.)
I'd tell my company where they could stick dangerous and unhealthy diets. And where I'd tell them to stick it is dark and stinky.
If they did something like kick a member out with out a really good reason GL shutting me up...
I wouldn't be able to help sticking up for my fellow group members to my own detriment.
You can't cancel me.
I'm really opinionated and don't keep it to myself.
I probably understand more about contract and employment law than their attorney... :pepesmug:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I get tired easily, i curse a lot, i would bully my members 😭, and my weight 🙊
 
  • Love
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Bullying, back stabbing

weight claims and cat fights
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,797
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I curse a lot, too, which is counterintuitive given my hatred for rap [which ofc is notorious for cursing] lol)
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
cuss
act like a middle school boy
be extremely loud without trying 2'
probs would get into a fan war lol
or
I'm going to be quiet and not say anything
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread