Teaser why your faves are flopping (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Get your face real close to the camera xiaojun :pandahappy:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
i told @maruif i would listen to this comeback and if i liked it i would give them a shot, so... i guess i am anticipating!~
that choreo is on point, the visuals on point, the vocals on point, the chorus is on point, the snap is on point. what else would u want in a group? :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Here for German Kaiser Yangyang and Chinese Emperor Winwin.
Looks expensive af :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: leesooman
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
that choreo is on point, the visuals on point, the vocals on point, the chorus is on point, the snap is on point. what else would u want in a group? :sj_weary:
good music. :nayeonisdone: which honestly, none of the nct groups aside from dream has done for me as of yet. but we'll see, maybe i'll like this song.
 
  • Like
Reactions: leesooman
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
good music. :nayeonisdone: which honestly, none of the nct groups aside from dream has done for me as of yet. but we'll see, maybe i'll like this song.
lol thats funny cause the only unit i dont really like in nct is dream.something just stops me from checking them out.
hope you will like this song tho.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
lol thats funny cause the only unit i dont really like in nct is dream.something just stops me from checking them out.
hope you will like this song tho.
I haven’t really stanned any of the units so far tbh, but Dream has my favorite music out of them all. I don’t really enjoy 127 or NCT U’s music that much, it’s not really my style.
 
  • Like
Reactions: leesooman

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
why if u dont mind me asking? :hayshook:
Their music is going in a direction I have no interest in, and I'm no longer hyped about their cbs. I've lost interest.

Still love some of the boys, but I can't keep calling myself a fan of the whole group.
 
  • Like
Reactions: leesooman
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Their music is going in a direction I have no interest in, and I'm no longer hyped about their cbs. I've lost interest.

Still love some of the boys, but I can't keep calling myself a fan of the whole group.
im not really a fan of the whole group either. wayv is the only one that interests me and the cbs has lost interest like how twice did with so many comebacks. hope you will check out this one and will like it tho. :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread