Appreciation Why Zabrak are the best species! (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's all about the research bby!
wiki pages won't help you with actual review threads though :jisoosmh: i'm gonna try and watch an episode of star wars and make a review worth 200 points :sakUwu:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It's all about the research bby!
You and I will carry our race to great heights maru, I can sense a great disturbance in the Force, and by that I mean us :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and kuro

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
wiki pages won't help you with actual review threads though :jisoosmh: i'm gonna try and watch an episode of star wars and make a review worth 200 points :sakUwu:
I dunno If I'm gonna rewatch one, maybe I'll just watch a bunch of reviews and then cobble together my own from those!
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I dunno If I'm gonna rewatch one, maybe I'll just watch a bunch of reviews and then cobble together my own from those!
:welp: girl that's like lowkey cheating but :wimwim:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
damn maru come through
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I found that very fascinating too when i was reading about em.

The fact that males have larger and more horns is also pretty interesting and the whole fact that they have a planet from which people think they come from but they actually don't and rarely anyone knows about their actual home planet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread