why....... (1 Viewer)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Well essentially because of pity sex between two teens at a party...

I exist still because dying didn't work the last time so I gave up and thought well I'm just not meant to die yet apparently. Lol
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
Well essentially because of pity sex between two teens at a party...

I exist still because dying didn't work the last time so I gave up and thought well I'm just not meant to die yet apparently. Lol
I live because I don't want to hurt my close friends if I die.
do you desire anything from life?
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
I want the people around me to be happy.
if you found that to be true
what would you do with that being fulfilled?
would you continue to live?
do you feel that you have the ability to make them happy?
or is it they themselves who are doing it?
perhaps there isn't a meaningful difference
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Because my mom cheated on her husband at the time I think :wimwim:
I can't be completely certain if it was cheating but based on the timeline it might
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
Because my mom cheated on her husband at the time I think :wimwim:
I can't be completely certain if it was cheating but based on the timeline it might
vikki silly that's why you started living
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
vikki silly that's why you started living
I continue to live for those who would be sad if I died then
The first one was less depressing :wimwim:
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
I continue to live for those who would be sad if I died then
The first one was less depressing :wimwim:
i don't find it depressing that much
you know any reason to live isn't depressing to me
certainly not that one
but what do you seek in life?
do you desire anything from it?
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
if you found that to be true
what would you do with that being fulfilled?
would you continue to live?
do you feel that you have the ability to make them happy?
or is it they themselves who are doing it?
perhaps there isn't a meaningful difference
Seeing people being happy around me gives me happiness. I think it would encourage my will to live because I want to continue seeing those people happy.

Their happiness can come from anywhere. If I did have the ability to make people happy, I think that would make me happier than if they received that happiness from someone else. In the long run though, I don't mind.
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
Seeing people being happy around me gives me happiness. I think it would encourage my will to live because I want to continue seeing those people happy.

Their happiness can come from anywhere. If I did have the ability to make people happy, I think that would make me happier than if they received that happiness from someone else. In the long run though, I don't mind.
what do you think makes you happy about their happiness?
what makes someone that precious to you?
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i don't find it depressing that much
you know any reason to live isn't depressing to me
certainly not that one
but what do you seek in life?
do you desire anything from it?
I desire to go to a superm concert :wimwim:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I live because I don't want to die yet.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
what do you think makes you happy about their happiness?
what makes someone that precious to you?
I think happiness is one of the purest emotions. Something that exists only for positive reasons, even if the reasoning is bad. To see people experince those positive emtions makes me happy.

I consider someone who i open up to precious to me. Someone I talk to regularly or have shared my past about. Those people who have listened to me or just talked regularly to me I consider very precious.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread