- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,444
- Reactions Received
- 39,060
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,685
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Yes, the socks are really cute.You successfully acquired?!![]()
Mercury of course!whos your fav sailor guardian?
idk bc I couldn't finish the anime and my local library is closed bc they r moving ill tell you once I start againMercury of course!
Your library has anime?!idk bc I couldn't finish the anime and my local library is closed bc they r moving ill tell you once I start again
no manga sorry lolYour library has anime?!
I will never watch that animeYour library has anime?!
I find it annoying how sailor moon cries so I would rather read then rhearWhy?
I understand that! The sad part is she's super annoying whether you watch the America or the Japanese version... As an adult I can't watch it any more either.I find it annoying how sailor moon cries so I would rather read then rhear
lmao some people get upset when I say thatI understand that! The sad part is she's super annoying whether you watch the America or the Japanese version... As an adult I can't watch it any more either.
Those socks are so cute![]()