Wildin' times (1 Viewer)

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Seriously work is always stressing me out, but I got Kpop to solve my problems.

I'm also goingdown a wild mental state. OTL

BUT hopefully I am notscared any more moving forward.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Yeah kpop solves my awkwardness irl.

I say the weirdest sh** when I am nervous.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SugarPoppinBSI

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread