Will Chenle or Jisung be the leader of NCT Dream in 2020? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Before I have always just assumed it would be Jisung, but now looking at them I think Chenle might actually be the better choice! It seems like to me Chenle is a bit more mature out of the 2, while Jisung still has that Maknae mentality.

At the same time Chenle doesn't live in the dorms... So who knows! He can always move back!

I feel weird thinking about this overall. I want new dreamies real bad.... But I can't really imagine Jisung or Chenle as leaders!
 
Joined
31 May 2019
Messages
411
Reactions Received
895
Location
LOONAVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i can sort of imagine chenle as a leader. he seems like he'd be more willing to step up to the job and care for others (not that jisung isn't caring, he just seems a bit shyer and used to his maknae lifestyle lolol)
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
i can sort of imagine chenle as a leader. he seems like he'd be more willing to step up to the job and care for others (not that jisung isn't caring, he just seems a bit shyer and used to his maknae lifestyle lolol)
Exactly, just like a year ago Jisung was the more active one of the 2 and the one who commanded Chenle around... But I am watching ChenJi's this and that and I am realizing that it really has changed. Chenle is scolding him a lot (mostly jokingly though)

Jisung will need time get used to not being the Maknae probably!
 
  • Like
Reactions: marlax

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread