- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
If they keep on the route they are going or will they still be a mid tier group?
I can agree with that.If I had to predict the top 5 new gen
G(I)dle, Itzy, SMNGG, ____, ______
There's room for too and you can never predict how things are going to go. Dreamcatcher is on a good path and they have a shot, or at least getting a hit that knocks them up a tier.
Success is clearly in their future, however
While being in a niche market is true, I have seen people not like rock music but like Dreamcatcher's music. Plus, they are unique for a Kpop group which makes them stand out more and have been tweaking their music to fit more into the Kpop scene while keeping what is Dreamcatcher style.Even though I wish they were, probably not.
Their music is very niche and there are a lot strong rookies out there (e.g. cignature) and a few public favorites about to debut like sm ngg
true but Koreans often don't like unique. That's more for international fansWhile being in a niche market is true, I have seen people not like rock music but like Dreamcatcher's music. Plus, they are unique for a Kpop group which makes them stand out more and have been tweaking their music to fit more into the Kpop scene while keeping what is Dreamcatcher style.
True, I guess we'll have to wait and see.true but Koreans often don't like unique. That's more for international fans
It depends how popular Handong will be on Idol Producer, if she does well and Dreamcatcher can do Chinese versions of their songs and Chinese originals, then Dreamcatcher could have a decent Chinese following.Maybe?
Idk, can they beat G-idle and Everglow in China?