Will I reach 1K posts before the Twice comeback? (1 Viewer)

Will I reach 1K posts before the Twice comeback?

  • No. You're more lazy than YG is when it comes to giving Blackpink comebacks.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    7

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

​

So the question is. Will I finally surpass 1,000 posts before Twice comeback with 'Fancy You'? Or will I still be below the 1K mark. Proving just how lazy I am with my posting? :pepesmug:


I would tag people. But you've all changed your usernames....
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Make it your 1000th post :dab:
What day is their comeback? Imma flop Once
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread