Will NCT debut a.... (2 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I think it depends on whether they make their American group an actual NCT subunit or not...
I feel like it was to be
as they will prob put current members in it...

i wont even be shocked if mark is the leader of this unit also
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I feel like it was to be
as they will prob put current members in it...

i wont even be shocked if mark is the leader of this unit also
I feel like the SAFER thing to do would be to just debut an independent 5 member group that has been trained by SM but who knows what the hell Lee Soo Man will do at this point.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I feel like the SAFER thing to do would be to just debut an independent 5 member group that has been trained by SM but who knows what the hell Lee Soo Man will do at this point.
sm wont debut a independent group they barely trust there artist to breath alone
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread