Will Produce x 101 season 2 be early next year? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
As I feel like cause produce is such a big thing now
I feel like it might become a yearly season so they have more than 1/2 groups at a time
With the groups last 5 years [and the last 2.5 years be them slowly being less active]
we could see 5/6 groups at once...


I somewhat think the next season wont be a produce X 101
I think they might call it Produce X 202 < or some form of different number
lower or higher
as
A] they will make the ending group smaller
7 members = produce 65
or bigger
15 members = produce 135

**Or even a 10 member group but coed
as they have done coed group yet
5 boys 5 girls**
** this one is too risky so i doubt**
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
TBH I think a co-ed group would mix things up nicely.
I would actually love that but Idk it seems hard. Also, how many members? KARD work for me cause they are only 4. Usually on Produce and other shows they got many members in a group. idk how it'd work
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think they will over exhaust it if they keep making that many groups. Kpop is oversaturated market and there is limit how much audience they will be able to pull for the Produce group.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I don't think X will see another season. They might go back to regular 101, but I hope they decide to do 48, but with Japanese EXILE members and Korean trainees.
TBH I think a co-ed group would mix things up nicely.

How the co ed thing will prob happen if they did it...

5 girls 5 boys produce 2 groups with the intention to do coed work so not ever comeback but maybe every other
Girl group +1 boy group =1
+1=1
Plus one equals 1
they are one
or something cheesy like with the number 1 in there somewhere

 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I don't think X will see another season. They might go back to regular 101, but I hope they decide to do 48, but with Japanese EXILE members and Korean trainees.
I hope they really push for more international members
Produce 360 with
160 korean members
100 world wide
100 Japanese

and then the x can literally get rid of members xD cause they need get it down to 101

orrrr
orrrr
they do preshow ep1 voting on profiles online and only 101 will make it

i dunno i just want more international trainees from Australia/america/England etc
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Imagine the hate that the girls will get if they do a co-ed season.

I think the next season will be a girls season and will probably debut when IZ*ONE ends. I don't think they'll get girls again from Japan but if they do, I'd rather have them get girls again from both 48g and 46g. Maybe include the international sister groups of AKB as well if they want to go for the global girl group except for CGM since they haven't debuted yet.

Japan Based:
AKB
SKE
NMB
HKT
STU
Nogizaka
Keyakizaka
Hintazaka

International:
JKT (Indonesia)
BNK (Thailand)
MNL (Philippines)
Team SH (China)
SGO (Vietnam)
Team TP (Taiwan)


Either that or just do a regular Produce season with girls.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread