Will Red Velvet make it to 10 year Anniversary? (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Or will they suffer same fate as f(x)?

f(x) officially made it to 10 years by announcing they were going their separate ways in 2019 despite not releasing any new music as a group since 2016.

Red Velvet has been around since 2014 and the girls themselves look to be getting bored with idol life. Also Wendy injury isnt helping matters.

I foresee Red Velvet disbanding in 2021 with the focus being shifted to White Fox starting this year.

Do you think they can make it all the way to 2024?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I feel like they will last at least a few more years. Maybe 2022 or 2023. I still can't believe this is the 6th year since they've debuted :jisoosmh:

Hopefully, they will reach 10 years if that's what the members want :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Drew_B

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I think the group will last longer than that but it's true: members seem to have other passions as well. I think Seulgi and Wendy will stick to singing tho (and Yeri maybe too as she seems to enjoy writing songs).
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Drew_B

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think they will last
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread