- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,803
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
I was wondering, as Wonyoung and Yujin have made IG accounts (I think all previous IZ*One members made one after the group disbandet?), but the rest of groups is currently not allowed to have one.
I kind of understand that you would want to keep that stuff away from your newly debuted Rookies, but it still feels weird to have some members have one and others not.
Seems in LSFM where you would have the same situation with former IZ*One members, everyone was just allowed to create one right away.
I kind of understand that you would want to keep that stuff away from your newly debuted Rookies, but it still feels weird to have some members have one and others not.
Seems in LSFM where you would have the same situation with former IZ*One members, everyone was just allowed to create one right away.