Will they ever make a Pokemon series for teens/adults? (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 June 2021
Messages
1
Reactions Received
1
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Sounds kinda wrong, Pokemon being targeted towards kids, but an important thing to remember is most original Pokemon fans are now teenagers and adults. Do you think a Pokemon series with great animated battles, less bullshit could ever happen?

The X/Y Mega Evolution Specials are a great example of what I mean. I'd recommend them to anyone that liked/likes Pokemon.
192.168.4.1
192.168.1.3
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I wouldn't mind a Pokemon game for adults, but the chances are slim
Nintendo stopped putting much effort in the Pokemon games years ago, because they sell nonetheless.

If they develop a Pokemon game for adults, then they will lose money, since their younger audience might not buy it
So I guess Nintendo continues to target their younger audience, because they know older fans buy the game regardless
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
They already did make a Pokèmon game for adults as there's Pokèmon Colosseum which is regarded as the hardest Pokèmon game and has a plot unlike other games.

As for anime there's Pokèmon Origins although it's a short series.
 
Joined
17 March 2021
Messages
1,802
Reactions Received
2,296
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Sounds kinda wrong, Pokemon being targeted towards kids, but an important thing to remember is most original Pokemon fans are now teenagers and adults. Do you think a Pokemon series with great animated battles, less bullshit could ever happen?

The X/Y Mega Evolution Specials are a great example of what I mean. I'd recommend them to anyone that liked/likes Pokemon.
It would be nice if they did. It is hard to watch the show now a days because it can be pretty cringe.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread