Appreciation Will this song make you stan N.Flying? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I used to stan N.Flying but that was a while ago (like 3 years ago) when they still had original line up. Though not going to lie it was partially due to this video.




But Cha Hun is my favourite member.. :maheart:
Ngl, Jaehyun is hot af.

I love the current lineup because Hweseung is my bias.
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ngl, Jaehyun is hot af.

I love the current lineup because Hweseung is my bias.
Have you watched their One Night Study episodes? They’re hilarious. Obviously no Hweseung but still great if you want to watch for other members.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Have you watched their One Night Study episodes? They’re hilarious. Obviously no Hweseung but still great if you want to watch for other members.
I'm planning on watching everything even pre-Hweseung era. There's also that Youtube channel with Jaehyun and Hun. I have a lot to catch up :hmm:
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm planning on watching everything even pre-Hweseung era. There's also that Youtube channel with Jaehyun and Hun. I have a lot to catch up :hmm:
I can imagine it must be overwhelming.. I can’t even keep up with one group properly. :pepecry2:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I started stanning them when they released Hot Potato. It was literally love at first listen. But there was literally only one other stan on the AKP forums at that time. Now there's so many stans. I'm so happy!

And Cha Hun is my bias too. But really, it's so hard staying loyal to only 1 N.Flying member. They're all so lovable. :pepeheart:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I can imagine it must be overwhelming.. I can’t even keep up with one group properly. :pepecry2:
Ugh same. I can barely keep up with just WINNER, 2NE1 and GFriend. I haven't watched everything from them yet and now I'm adding another group to my stan list.

I started stanning them when they released Hot Potato. It was literally love at first listen. But there was literally only one other stan on the AKP forums at that time. Now there's so many stans. I'm so happy!

And Cha Hun is my bias too. But really, it's so hard staying loyal to only 1 N.Flying member. They're all so lovable. :pepeheart:
Rooftop got me interested in them. How R U Today got me interested in their discography. Hot Potato got me so close to stanning and Like A Flower sealed the deal for me. I knew they were the one.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,393
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:nosejoo::nosejoo::nosejoo::nosejoo::nosejoo::nosejoo::nosejoo:

Really?

:nosejoo::nosejoo::nosejoo::nosejoo::nosejoo::nosejoo::nosejoo:
I really dont like ballads of any kind
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Rukia

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread