Searching will trade all my skz besides lee know 😎 (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lee know is in an existing offer, therefore he cannot be offered.
but i will trade in, felix, and changbin for any svt card besides dino, dk, jun and joshua (?)
@Cards Users​
can i have i.n. for scoups? :pandaamazed:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,104
Reactions Received
52,968
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,017
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Vikki wrote:
"We have decided to implement a cards usergroup. This usergroup will be tagged on free card day and for various updates and decisions to be made about cards in the future. To be added to this group, just reply that you wish to be added, and we will add you to the group. To be taken off just let us know in here and we will remove you from it. Please do not tag this group, and be careful to use the Cards Team tag when you have requests or questions for the cards team."


....
@Cards Users​
I thot from vikki's OP in the card users grp thread normal users arent supposed to tag all card collectors, if im wrong i apologise. But i wouldnt want to be tagged for all random searching cards threads if its ok, unless it was right from the very beginning-as i think in the first 2 weeks more diligent users got a lot of cards they wanted by searching out users cards n asking for trades, whereas me who couldnt tag everybody had to wait cos the cards i wanted were already snapped up. Just seems like i dont want to be tagged for every trade card thread, tats all. Thots?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
who are you looking for? I don´t have any cards I want to trade at the moment, but maybe in the future? I was planning to finish my Ateez collection first, but stince the opportunity came, I might look out for the Stray Kids cards as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
2 September 2020
Messages
2,684
Reactions Received
5,370
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
who are you looking for? I don´t have any cards I want to trade at the moment, but maybe in the future? I was planning to finish my Ateez collection first, but stince the opportunity came, I might look out for the Stray Kids cards as well.
seventeen besides scoups, joshua, dino, jun, and dk atm
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread