COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Searching will trade all my skz besides lee know 😎 (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
lee know is in an existing offer, therefore he cannot be offered.
but i will trade in, felix, and changbin for any svt card besides dino, dk, jun and joshua (?)
@Cards Users​

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lee know is in an existing offer, therefore he cannot be offered.
but i will trade in, felix, and changbin for any svt card besides dino, dk, jun and joshua (?)
@Cards Users​
can i have i.n. for scoups? :pandaamazed:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Vikki wrote:
"We have decided to implement a cards usergroup. This usergroup will be tagged on free card day and for various updates and decisions to be made about cards in the future. To be added to this group, just reply that you wish to be added, and we will add you to the group. To be taken off just let us know in here and we will remove you from it. Please do not tag this group, and be careful to use the Cards Team tag when you have requests or questions for the cards team."

@Cards Users​
I thot from vikki's OP in the card users grp thread normal users arent supposed to tag all card collectors, if im wrong i apologise. But i wouldnt want to be tagged for all random searching cards threads if its ok, unless it was right from the very beginning-as i think in the first 2 weeks more diligent users got a lot of cards they wanted by searching out users cards n asking for trades, whereas me who couldnt tag everybody had to wait cos the cards i wanted were already snapped up. Just seems like i dont want to be tagged for every trade card thread, tats all. Thots?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
who are you looking for? I don´t have any cards I want to trade at the moment, but maybe in the future? I was planning to finish my Ateez collection first, but stince the opportunity came, I might look out for the Stray Kids cards as well.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
who are you looking for? I don´t have any cards I want to trade at the moment, but maybe in the future? I was planning to finish my Ateez collection first, but stince the opportunity came, I might look out for the Stray Kids cards as well.
seventeen besides scoups, joshua, dino, jun, and dk atm

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread