18+ Will Tzuyu like my lightstick? (1 Viewer)

Joined
27 March 2019
Messages
6
Reactions Received
37
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male



Once I watched Sinb goddess in Rough at age 11 it became clear that now I could use a lightstick.

But first I had to ask permission.

Dad am I old enough to use a lightstick? He looked at me funny while staring at the magazine I had of TWICE jeju island edition then patted my head and said sure son. I guess you’re old enough now. But do you know how to use a lightstick?

Sure I said. When the idols come out and the magic of beauty and grace hits your eyes suddenly before you know it you’ve raised the lightstick high in the air. Pointing straight up and glowing! I’ve seen it millions of times on youtube. Those fangirls really know their way around lightsticks so I learned from them. I hear they were taught by someone named cupcake but I don’t know who she is.

Another funny look came from my dad but he laughed and said. Okay son just make sure you don’t break it and be sure to always keep it in its packaging so the light doesn’t hit just anyone.

What happens when the light hits someone I asked my wise father.

Uhh… well if you aren’t careful with your lightstick the light might hit a girl and they’ll be so overcome with light that they might decide to start a family.

A family?

Yes a family. Children.

What does children have to do with lightsticks? I thought lightsticks just gave off light!

My dad got frustrated and told me to go to my room.

So off I went and raced to my room! I’m gonna finally be able to use a lightstick! I was so happy and excited.

I went straight to twice official merchandise site. I knew if I was gonna use a lightstick it had to be a twice lightstick. Since I was smart intelligent boy I knew the only person who I would want to show my lightstick to would be tzuyu angel because she is sure to love it.

Sana always says shes boring but I think my lightstick will glow for her just fine.

So I buy the bestest lightstick available! It allows me to customize so i put FOR TZUYU in big pink pretty letters on it. I click BUY and cheer in happiness! My lightstick adventure is about to come true!

Finally after not eating or sleeping for 3 whole days a JYP delivery man shows up with my lightstick. I open the box quickly and find the lightstick inside. I grab it and hold it up to the sky and declare myself man!

Now to give tzuyu her present. I hope she likes it. So i wrap it up in a pretty bow and put a special personalized letter from me in for tzuyu angel to read.


Dearest tzuyu.

I am 11.

This is my lightstick.

It glows only for you

P.S. i swear i only looked at sinb goddess once. But from then on my lightstick points to taiwan.

P.S. tell sana your not boring. Show her the lightstick as proof! You too inspire the glows.


I send it off to twice dorm and then run to my bed and sleep. I must be prepared when tzuyu sees my lightstick. She better not laugh! i worry but soon fall asleep.

Finally the day comes. Tzuyu will get it today! I run to the computer and pull up vlive korean site to look for twice vlives. THEYRE ON! Soon im sitting in my chair jumping and spazzing in anticipation. This is it. Today i use my lightstick. What if it doesnt glow? What if tzuyu doesnt like it. Before i can think anymore suddenly tzuyu comes on holding a box.

She has it! Shes holding my lightstick! I get frustrated when nayeon and sana get in the way. Move i can’t see tzuyu. They move and then i see tzuyu excitedly open the box. She pulls out the letter and looks at it… she looks confused and hands it to nayeon. Oh no they don’t know what it says i didn’t put it in korean. I think to myself that theres still hope. Cupcake doesnt know korean but she still seems to make the lightsticks work. Maybe the language wont matter.

I wait and then see her look back to the box. She reaches in and pulls it out.

When Tzuyu shakes my lightstick and smiles suddenly the vlive comments fly faster and faster on the screen. She holds it then raises it high to the sky and then….clicks the light button!

WOOSH!!!! It GLOWS!!!!!!! Light shines out magical and blinding all over tzuyu smiling.

I fall back in my chair suddenly overcome with feeling. Tzuyu smiles happy to have gotten the lightstick light and heart fingers to the screen.

I smile a big smile as TWICE signs off. Wow! I DID IT! I used my lightstick! And tzuyu didnt laugh! She likes it!

Suddenly i am overcome and tired. feeling content and happy. I look down. Why are my pants wet? I ignore it and sit slouching and happy to have used my lightstick.

What now? I showed tzuyu my lightstick

Now that i acheived my dreams at only 11 age what do i do? What can an 11 year old do that’s better?

Suddenly a thought enters.

I know! I’ll get Tzuyu a BIGGER lightstick!


 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
She’ll hand you a bible.


A really large bible
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Sounds like me at 11.

You got it bad kid.

😌
I,too,hope to have seventeen grasp a large carat bong. This Viktor guy has the right idea
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread