will you actually stan i-land group or whatever that name is i already forgot the name (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I would've preferred it if they had just debuted the final 12 to be honest, a lot of my favourites have been eliminated and there are still a couple of members in there that I actually dislike plus the name is cringy as hell! We'll have to wait and see who the final 7 are for me...
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I STAN FOR ONLY 5 REASON
THEY WORK HARD TO GET WHERE THEY WAS
TAKI IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING ON THE PLANT
K AND JAY ......... LET JUST SAY THEY LIT
THEY SOUND GOOD AND CAN DO ALL TYPE OF DANCES
THEY PRETTY AND FUNNY (AND VERY HARD STAN OF BTS XDDDD I DID NOT EXPECT THAT)

 
Joined
2 September 2020
Messages
2,684
Reactions Received
5,370
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I STAN FOR ONLY 5 REASON
THEY WORK HARD TO GET WHERE THEY WAS
TAKI IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING ON THE PLANT
K AND JAY ......... LET JUST SAY THEY LIT
THEY SOUND GOOD AND CAN DO ALL TYPE OF DANCES
THEY PRETTY AND FUNNY (AND VERY HARD STAN OF BTS XDDDD I DID NOT EXPECT THAT)

i mean k is my favorite 😳
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: cosmic_gayls

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
If I like their music I might look into them a bit, but I know nothing about them as I haven’t watched the show.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread