wimen is the reason (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
0n why men put low standard on themselves

men know they can get pretty / decent looking wimen even if they look like hobo so most of them just dress up like hobo

they know most wimen only want someone who can breathe so they do pretty much nothing and say it is for equality meanwhile wimen do everything to please men like free slave

ppl say men are more despo than wimen but i guess wimen are more despo .it is always wimen settling in useless relationship and be free slave

fore real ,i always hear wimen say they want someone who can breathe - so sad
 
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
youtuber bestdressed (aka ashley) talked about this a bit more in depth in one video (turning myself into a e-girl) and what I wrote above is basically a summary. she made good points and I definitely agree. the double-standard and internalized misogyny in some people is insane
MEN WANT ME TO BE PRETTY AND KEEP COMPLIMENTING MY APPEARANCE BUT GOT BUTTHURT WHEN THEY KNOW I PUT EFFORT ON MY APPEARANCE

I CANT BRAIN THIS

IS THERE SO MANY FREE STUFF IN THIS WORLD?

MEN ARE ONLY COOL IF THEY LOOK DECENT BUT WELL...MANY EX HANDSOME GUY IS STILL 'ATTRACTIVE' EVEN IF THEY AGE BADLY .IDK WHY
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
This is why I do my part to uphold proper beauty standards for men
 
  • Love
Reactions: burnenemy
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
youtuber bestdressed (aka ashley) talked about this a bit more in depth in one video (turning myself into a e-girl) and what I wrote above is basically a summary. she made good points and I definitely agree. the double-standard and internalized misogyny in some people is insane
LINK PLEASE

MOST WIMEN WONT TALK ABT THESE THO
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread