- Joined
- 2 July 2019
- Messages
- 4,814
- Reactions Received
- 19,142
- Location
- 3ᑢ 273⁷
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Is this an April's fool dah medAl
You came bk to KS from hiatus at just the right time!Is this an April's fool dah medAl
Maybe u should go to the doctorsYou came bk to KS from hiatus at just the right time!
It's not Explosive Diarrhoea dah here, its Explosive Diarrhea Day n tats wat JYP is smiling at in the emoji/badge-enjoying all our discomfiture. (Perfect encapsulation of the day in these times)
It's ok I wasn't even here last year to get onefinally didnt get left out like last year![]()
The queues at my doctors are backed up n would take hrs to see, plus I'm scared of the danger rn. (The limited partial lockdown in my country does allow me/anyone to see the doctor/hopefully nobody is bothering them with a frivolous thingMaybe u should go to the doctors![]()
Thanks, you tooi appreciate you here, its a better place![]()
aw damn, that sucksThe queues at my doctors are backed up n would take hrs to see, plus I'm scared of the danger rn. (The limited partial lockdown in my country does allow me/anyone to see the doctor/hopefully nobody is bothering them with a frivolous thing[so I don't think it takes hrs to see doctor here except maybe emergency room which is normal even b4 now] Everything I say today in parentheses is true, outside of parentheses is opposite/a joke, just sth I thot of at 2am when all the shenanigans on KS started appearing {I shd hv just gone to sleep but it was too fun then} n now I'm just trying to keep up my lame in-joke until the day is over)
Which part?aw damn, that sucks![]()