Game Win a face reveal (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
The first person to give me the meanings of all this French expression without cheating will be able to see my face reveal

Sa fait zizir =

Cul cul la praline =

reuf =

chanmé =

zoner =
 
  • Like
Reactions: sooya_
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Sa fait zizir = Feeling like a sinner

Cul cul la praline = It's for fire with him, I go boo hoo

reuf = He say

chanmé = You look crazy

zoner = Thank you baby I owe it all to you

I'll take my face reveal now
 

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,428
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
Sa fait zizir = Feeling like a sinner

Cul cul la praline = It's for fire with him, I go boo hoo

reuf = He say

chanmé = You look crazy

zoner = Thank you baby I owe it all to you

I'll take my face reveal now
you know French right?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread