Appreciation Wings Recommendations #8 (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
This recommendation is a solo arts rec: IONE! He has a lot of great songs and I’d really recommend checking out other things from him as well.

 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: brekker and Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
THIS IS SOOOO GOOD.
like at first, I was like "pretty voice" and then 1:00 and I lost it .... ♥♥♥
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
THIS IS SOOOO GOOD.
like at first, I was like "pretty voice" and then 1:00 and I lost it .... ♥♥♥
His voice is so soothing :maheart: I’m glad you liked it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread