A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 29 April 2019 #1 Reactions: Darkyoda47, Suzy, Evergreen and 12 others
mysteric hysteric . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 14,363 Reactions Received 27,574 Location the moon Website newjeans.carrd.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 8,986 Fandom MeU & MY Gender Female Pronouns she ✧ her Ship @Keynam 29 April 2019 #2 yasss Dreamcatcher Reactions: Darkyoda47, spicy_illusion, Michael and 5 others
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 29 April 2019 #3 This cheered me abit up after the LS disappointment. Reactions: Darkyoda47, Wicked, spicy_illusion and 5 others
Marianthi #1 2PM Stan . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 1,170 Reactions Received 4,498 Location Greece Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 29 April 2019 #4 Yes Dreamcatcher!!! You And I is such a bop and they always got hard choreos!! Reactions: Darkyoda47, spicy_illusion, Michael and 3 others
NogaNono Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 3,675 Reactions Received 13,340 Location Idol Hell Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 29 April 2019 #5 its what they deserve my queen Dami in that choreography. @JiYoo Reactions: Darkyoda47, spicy_illusion, Michael and 4 others
mysteric hysteric . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 14,363 Reactions Received 27,574 Location the moon Website newjeans.carrd.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 8,986 Fandom MeU & MY Gender Female Pronouns she ✧ her Ship @Keynam 29 April 2019 #6 also, @PinkPrincess @Hallybell @OnlyCalB Reactions: Darkyoda47, Evergreen, spicy_illusion and 4 others
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 29 April 2019 #7 This win is well deserved. Reactions: Darkyoda47, spicy_illusion, Michael and 3 others
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 29 April 2019 #8 I have no idea if I voted for them but I love you and I well deserved Reactions: Darkyoda47, spicy_illusion, yeji and 1 other person
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 29 April 2019 #9 Dreamcatcher! This is good to see! @JiYoo @BritishLuvie Reactions: Darkyoda47, spicy_illusion and yeji
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 29 April 2019 #10 Yasss! Great for my girls! EDIT: Reactions: Darkyoda47, spicy_illusion, OnlyCalB and 1 other person
spicy_illusion . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 8,353 Reactions Received 27,110 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 528 Fandom MY Gender Other 29 April 2019 #11 I don't think I even voted lol Congratulations to all the girls who got nominated and to Dreamcatcher - You and I for winning Reactions: Darkyoda47, yeji and Michael
I don't think I even voted lol Congratulations to all the girls who got nominated and to Dreamcatcher - You and I for winning
Wicked Loaded Granny Cane Incoming! . . Joined 4 September 2018 Messages 4,702 Reactions Received 16,711 Location Old Folk's Home Cards View Profile KS Coins 5,552 Fandom ARMY/Multi Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Jungkook 29 April 2019 #12 Yay, a winner I agree with! 100% deserved. Reactions: Darkyoda47, spicy_illusion and yeji
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 30 April 2019 #13 Congratulation to these beautiful ladies Reactions: yeji and spicy_illusion
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 4 May 2019 #14 I'm sad for GFriend since this is the only category they got nominated for but congrats Dreamcatcher ^^
I'm sad for GFriend since this is the only category they got nominated for but congrats Dreamcatcher ^^