KSMA [WINNER] BEST HIP-HOP SONG (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ya'll need some education on genres
how the hell did nct win this???
They are in no way hip hop!
this is more than disappointing.
faith is defently lost now
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill: @ everyone that voted NCT or Stray Kids
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
BTS has heavy hip hop undertones and even I wouldn't have voted them because they're still an idol group...

(as an example)
same. I wouldn't have voted for ikON in this category. They are in idol group and a hip hop artist should have won this.
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
same. I wouldn't have voted for ikON in this category. They are in idol group and a hip hop artist should have won this.
500% agreed. Poor hip-hop artists lol.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
500% agreed. Poor hip-hop artists lol.
agree. I don't even care about who should have won between the hip hop artist. One of them should have won and that's a fact
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
agree. I don't even care about who should have won between the hip hop artist. One of them should have won and that's a fact
Yeah, same. I'm not really a fan of any of them but I at least know what's fair and what isn't.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, same. I'm not really a fan of any of them but I at least know what's fair and what isn't.
It really isn't fair. I defently will be pissed and salty for a long time now.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
ya'll need some education on genres
how the hell did nct win this???
They are in no way hip hop!
this is more than disappointing.
faith is defently lost now
I agree. The only hiphop nominations were Cash, Upside Down, and Fire, and it's missing wayyyy too many good songs. Disappointing tbh.

My biased ass wanted "Me No Jay Park" (Simon Dominic) and "Deadstar" (Ash Island) to have been nominated rip.

I think, if there's going to be genre awards, it should be exclusive to actual hiphop songs. NCT's Regular did have rap in it but it's not hiphop. Practically no idol groups have done straight hiphop.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I agree. The only hiphop nominations were Cash, Upside Down, and Fire, and it's missing wayyyy too many good songs. Disappointing tbh.
My biased ass wants "Me No Jay Park" (Simon Dominic) to have been nominated rip.

I think, if there's going to be genre awards, it should be exclusive to actual hiphop songs. NCT's Regular did have rap in it but it's not hiphop. Practically no idol groups have done straight hiphop.
that‘s exactly why we are twins
I agree with you.
This really is disappointing and it should have been exclusive to Hip Hop
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
To clarify, I don't mean to be elitist or anything like that. It's great that idol groups are influenced by rap and hiphop, and some of them are great artists, but it would have been better to nominate in the correct genre and give more underrated artists proper recognition.

This is the winner of the KHA (Korean Hip-hop Awards). I think it is well-deserving. Stan KHH everyone.

 
  • Love
Reactions: Pigeon and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread