Cover Winner/Dreamcatcher "Really Really" split audio (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
uhh love it
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The battling keys of the two versions is causing....issues for me, BUT, I would love to hear them do a collab of it together in the same key ;-;
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
The battling keys of the two versions is causing....issues for me, BUT, I would love to hear them do a collab of it together in the same key ;-;
Ah same. It is only a couple notes off (2 1/2 notes?) which makes me slightly bothered. But I get it because it's a friendlier key for female vocals.

Reminds me of Taeil's and Luna's versions of It Was Love and how I wish they sang in the same key :yolk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread