MV Winner - 'Hold' MV! (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship


@lexus @MinSquishy @bulletproof @potato


I LOVE IT! Also the MV is ADORABLE!!
I can't remember the last time I liked a Winner track this much.

Anticipate 'Remember' album release on April 9!!​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
will check this out soon. hope I will like it
 
Joined
27 March 2020
Messages
3
Reactions Received
1
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Omg, this video is so fricken cool. I've watched it like 20 times already and am practicing the finger dance. Also this reaction video gives a pretty good analysis.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread